Truck drivers are often considered the lifeblood of a nation’s economy. However, it is the responsibility of the mechanics and maintenance shop professionals to keep the trucks on the road, in order to get products into the hands of consumers.
With increased competition for skilled maintenance experts, particularly licensed diesel truck mechanics, maintenance shop supervisors, general managers, and other executives need current, accurate data on compensation pay levels in order to stay competitive in the tight labor market and make the best pricing decisions.
Prosperio Group’s new Mechanic and Maintenance Shop Compensation Survey will not only provide comprehensive pay data for these roles but will introduce a new standard of frequency – quarterly reporting – to reduce lengthy delays from collecting to reporting.
Survey Data Features:
- Actual W2/T4 statement of remuneration results rather than self-reported averages or medians
- Pay levels for common roles found at maintenance shops
- Quarterly updates
- US and Canadian shops of any size and type for participation
- The first edition is planned for release in Q2 2016 (with Q4 2015 data)
- All participants will receive a complimentary copy of the survey results for each quarter they provide data