Are you paying enough to attract the level of talent you need to grow your business? Are you paying too much and robbing yourself of profits you could use to grow your business? Prosperio Group’s Freight Brokerage Compensation Survey gives you the hard, industry specific data you need to make sound business decisions in terms of compensation.
With the increased demand for goods and rapidly diminishing profit margins, freight brokers need current, accurate data on compensation pay levels and practices now more than ever, in order to stay competitive in the tight labor market and make the best pricing decisions.
Prosperio Group’s Freight Brokerage Compensation Survey is the industry’s leading compensation survey and the only compensation survey endorsed by the Transportation Intermediaries Association (TIA).
Survey Data Features:
- Actual W-2 payroll results rather than self-reported averages or medians
- Pay levels and practices for common roles found at Freight Brokerages
- Annual updates
- U.S. and Canadian brokerages of any size and type for participation (private, dedicated, and for hire)
- All participants will receive a complimentary copy of the survey results for the period which they submit data
- All participants receive a discounted rate on an annual subscription to the industry’s only on-line, on demand compensation tool MeasureUp®
- Our 2015 Freight Brokerage Compensation Survey produced reportable data for more than 51 positions and had more than 86 participating companies.